||Home | Site Map | Buyer's Guide Search|
|Event Calendar||Article Archive||Message Boards||Classifieds||Product Showcases||News||Advertise||Search||Join Now|
Vinyl Graphics Technician - Phoenix
Posted by: b.hinkle (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date: December 29, 2014 05:36PM
T R A D E M A R K
VINYL GRAPHICS TECHNICIAN needed at busy Phoenix area sign manufacturer.
Trademark Visual is seeking a qualified technician to complement our vinyl graphics team. Candidate must have demonstrated sign industry experience in all aspects of vinyl sign making. The environment for this position is a shop environment, but may involve some occasional field visits. Candidate must be able to work independently and take action as required by the duties and responsibilities given to them.
Under general direction from the Graphics Manager, this is a production position requiring hands on knowledge and use of tools & equipment to produce finished products. The best matched candidate would have 2+ years of production experience, and be comfortable in a hands-on role working in a deadline-oriented environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES
• 2+ years vinyl sign making experience.
• Experience with vinyl application and removal.
• Experience applying vehicle graphics.
• Ability to work with your hands.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Quality focused.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Team oriented in a fast paced environment.
• Dependable, self-motivated and organized.
• Ability to maintain a clean working environment.
• Ability read, understand and follow work order instructions in English.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with proficiency in English.
• The knowledge, skills and abilities required to fulfill the following duties:
REQUIRED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Cut, weed, tape and apply cut vinyl graphics to substrates.
• Vehicle graphic application including partial/full wraps.
• Digital Print Finishing – mounting, laminating, trimming to finished size, banner finishing (hems and grommets), packaging and shipping.
• Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL
• Ability to operate plotters, digital printers and laminators.
• Vehicle wrap production and application.
• Familiarity with vinyl cutting software (Flexi-Sign 7.6 and up; Composer 3.0 and up).
• Familiarity with digital printing software (Caldera).
• General PC skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Good driving record.
Interested candidates may forward a resume with references to:
3732 E. University Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Trademark Visual is a leading design/build producer of architectural and commercial electric signs. Our manufacturing facility is fully equipped to fabricate nearly any sign imaginable, from small apartment unit numbers to 85’ tall freeway pylon signs. Additionally, we employ a full complement of wide format digital printing equipment including solvent, UV and latex printers. Our Field Services team is well equipped to service and install any sign we make. For our team members, we offer a full benefits package including health and life insurance with dental and vision as well as a 401K program.
© Copyright 1999-2019, All Rights Reserved.