||Home | Site Map | Buyer's Guide Search|
|Event Calendar||Article Archive||Message Boards||Classifieds||Product Showcases||News||Advertise||Search||Join Now|
Project Manager - Phoenix
Posted by: b.hinkle (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date: January 16, 2015 06:23PM
PROJECT MANAGER needed at busy Phoenix area sign manufacturer.
Trademark Visual is seeking a qualified Project Manager to join our project management team.
Candidate must have demonstrated experience in project management of medium to large sign and/or construction projects. A minimum of five years of experience in the Sign industry managing projects from start to finish is required.
The environment for this position is largely an office environment, but will involve manufacturing plant walkthroughs and routine field visits. Candidate must be able to work independently and take action as required by the duties and responsibilities given to them. This position will report to Director of Projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Experience with project management software and Gantt Charts.
• Understanding of sign construction projects, workflows, and terminology.
• Excellent leadership, problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
• Ability to provide customer solutions and meet deadlines.
• Ability to read, understand, and perform take-offs from blueprints and plans.
• Ability to understand structural requirements as provided by engineers.
• Ability to read and understand municipal codes and permitting procedures.
• Ability to perform site visits in proper attire and conduct site investigations.
• Knowledge of sign manufacturing and installation basics.
• Ability to adapt to and comply with company processes and procedures.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
• The knowledge, skills and abilities required to fulfill the following duties:
REQUIRED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage high profile sign manufacturing and installation projects.
• Manage contracts and project timelines.
• Manage project costs and protect project profitability.
• Develop a project schedule identifying project milestones and major tasks.
• Attend onsite construction meetings as required on contract projects.
• Work with in-house project management admin to ensure all required project information and documentation is clearly provided.
• Work with creative and detailing team to ensure drawing accuracy.
• Work with outsourced engineers to obtain required structural engineering.
• Work with manufacturing team and conduct quality checks work in-progress.
• Work with procurement team to ensure materials are ordered and received; equipment is ordered; and subcontractors are lined up.
• Work with field services team to obtain surveys and coordinate installations.
• Work with outsourced trades and specialties when employed on a project.
• Work with client project managers and superintendents to coordinate site requirements and scheduling.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle.
• Ensure any changes to scope are documented and approved through appropriate change requests and change orders.
• Pre-qualify site conditions to confirm they are ready for installation.
• Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and estimated hours and the projects meet or exceed TRADEMARK quality standards.
• Schedule all required inspections.
• Conduct punch walk with client and final walk-through.
• Promote safety at all times and in all situations.
• Identify and effectively perform all job close-out procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates may forward a resume with references to:
3732 E. University Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Trademark Visual is a leading design/build producer of architectural, commercial and electric signs. Our manufacturing facility is fully equipped to fabricate nearly any sign imaginable, from small apartment unit numbers to 85’ tall freeway pylon signs. Additionally, we employ a full complement of wide format digital printing equipment including UV and latex printers. Our Field Services team is well equipped to service and install any sign we make. For our team members, we offer a full benefits package including health and life insurance with dental and vision as well as a 401K program.
© Copyright 1999-2017, All Rights Reserved.