||Home | Site Map | Buyer's Guide Search|
|Event Calendar||Article Archive||Message Boards||Classifieds||Product Showcases||News||Advertise||Search||Join Now|
Wide Format Digital Field Technican
Posted by: tubelite_tech (---.cpe.twtelecom.net)
Date: August 04, 2015 04:00PM
National wide format digital printing & CNC equipment dealer has an immediate opportunity for an experienced full-time Field Service Technician.
Position Summary: The primary role of a Field Service Technician is to facilitate service repairs, maintenance, training and installation of printers, plotters, laminators and other equipment that we sell to our customer base in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. The Field Service Technician must be able to meet First Call Effectiveness, inventory item variance benchmarks and attendance benchmarks as set by the service department on a daily bases. Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally. Travel is 80% of the job.
Key Position Responsibilities: Must be able to manage and maintain customer equipment. Have top-notch communication skills both with customers, vendors/manufactures' and coworkers and have the ability to manage a parts inventory. Also, must possess a high-level of trouble shooting skills and provide a superior level of customer service.
Preferred Experience (but not necessary)
Wide Format Printer and Plotter Repair on the following manufactures equipment:
• Domestic and International Travel required
• Must have at least 2 years tech support experience
• Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Knowledge of PC/Mac with MS Windows and Mac OS operating systems
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Troubleshoot/diagnose digital printer problems in a connected environment
• The ability to connect a printer to a networked environment and trouble shoot connectivity related issues
• The ability to install/navigate/and utilize print driver feature sets
• Ability to work independently while maintaining a service call queue on a laptop
• Ability to utilize and understand service manuals and parts manuals
• Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Good organizational skills and self motivator
• Good follow up skill
• Professional appearance and clean hygiene
• Have the ability to work under stress and pressure and meet deadlines
• Manage all special billing
• Have the desire to be part of a winning team
Minimum High School Degree
Associates or Bachelor's degrees preferred but not required
• Carry 75 pounds, stand, driving, pulling, squatting, sitting, walking, kneeling, twisting, reaching, and pushing up to 300 pounds on wheels.
Please respond to this ad with your resume plus Salary requirements.
Benefits include: Health Insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, profit sharing plan
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and a background check and drug test will be required,
To be considered please send Microsoft Word or PDF documents ONLY.
© Copyright 1999-2017, All Rights Reserved.