||Home | Site Map | Buyer's Guide Search|
|Event Calendar||Article Archive||Message Boards||Classifieds||Product Showcases||News||Advertise||Search||Join Now|
Specialty Graphics Installer - Atlanta
Posted by: jpaHR (---.jperez.com)
Date: November 11, 2015 07:17PM
Specialty Graphics Installer
J. Perez Associates, Inc. – Atlanta, GA
A Specialty Graphics Installer will work on an individual and team basis within the Atlanta, GA Operations Facility and extended territory. Employee will deliver consistent work and report accurate information on a timely basis. To be successful in this position the individual must be able to apply vinyl within the company standards on various surfaces. Individual must display a standard level of vinyl application skill and output.
The preferred candidate will have experience in one or more of the following fields: vinyl graphic installation, vehicle wraps, sign installation, window installation, glazing, wallpaper hanging, solar film installation, or construction labor. The company will provide training on specialty graphics installation.
Essential Job Functions:
• Properly apply vinyl on surfaces with no wrinkles or bubbles
• Work independently to successfully complete work assignments
• Work in a team setting to accomplish team install
• Align vinyl throughout application
• Install vinyl with no visible overlays when it is appropriate to layer
• Apply vinyl without damaging the posting surface
• Accurately maintain and report data in a timely manner
• Follow company rules and guidelines
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work a varied work scheduled
• Required and able to work off ground (heights)
• Strong time management capabilities
• Able to drive an automatic transmission vehicle in a safe manner
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Able to use small hand tools
• Must be able to learn, exhibit and maintain proper installation technique
• Able to work in a safety sensitive environment, in various facilities
• Must be able to work on a project-based schedule, including nights
• MUST be at least 21 years of age, have a good driving record (no more than 2 chargeable violations) and a valid drivers license to apply. No drivers license suspensions in the last 5 years.
• Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and a background check.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. If you are selected, you will be contacted by our corporate office in California.
Company offered benefits include: medical, dental, life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay; eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment.
Feel free to visit us online: www.jperez.com
NOTE: This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
• Graphics/Sign Installation/Construction: 1 year
Required license or certification:
• Drivers License
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
© Copyright 1999-2017, All Rights Reserved.