||Home | Site Map | Buyer's Guide Search|
|Event Calendar||Article Archive||Message Boards||Classifieds||Product Showcases||News||Advertise||Search||Join Now|
Production/Installation Manager (Chastworth, CA)
Posted by: signguy1 (---.visiblegraphics.com)
Date: March 28, 2016 03:27PM
compensation: Due on experience
employment type: full-time
National Signage Company is seeking experienced Production/Installation Manager that is energetic, self-confident, fast learner, detail oriented, outgoing, highly motivated and a self-starter to join our team.
Candidate MUST be a great leader whom motivates staff while teaching team work, structure and organization. Quality control for this position is a must. You must have experience in manufacturing management.
Responsible for all in house material management, production, installation, shipping and service. This additionally includes review of all installation details for all jobs, and the full resolution of all warranty service calls.
• Review all in-house work orders
• Oversight of all Production Assistant tasks
• Provide all material purchase request to Production Assistant
• Assign all shop personnel daily duties
• Review, correct, train and manage all shop personnel
• Responsible for overall shop preparedness, capabilities, quality, on-time delivery, maintenance, cleanliness and morale.
• Purchase of manufacturing services from local vendors
• Vendor review, quality check, visit and price negotiations of local vendors
• Maintain in-house installation schedule and crews
• Review all installations with personnel
• Maintain all in-house service call
• Review all service calls for irregularities in warranty work
• Resolve all warranty service call to complete resolution
• Assign all crating duties
• Review of ALL installation attachment details
• Review and correspondence when requested for outside installation and service issues.
• Securing new manufacturing vendors
• Securing outside installation vendors
• Securing outside service vendors
• Purchase of outside manufacturing services except as specifically noted above.
• Schedule Pickups and Delivery
• Purchase all shop materials (Including current purchase items, all ADA materials, installation, crating and service)
Skills and Specifications
Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of Production Management experience
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently
Extreme attention to detail and deadline oriented
Solid follow-up aptitude
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Ability to type 45+wpm
EXCELLENT verbal and written communication skills
Our office hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Health Benefits after 60 days
© Copyright 1999-2019, All Rights Reserved.