||Home | Site Map | Buyer's Guide Search|
|Event Calendar||Article Archive||Message Boards||Classifieds||Product Showcases||News||Advertise||Search||Join Now|
Posted by: Schlosser Signs (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: May 19, 2020 04:43PM
Schlosser Signs, Inc is a full-service electrical sign contractor specializing in design, fabrication, installation, and service of exterior and interior custom signs, monument signs, pylon signs, LED message centers, and graphics.
We are seeking a self- motivated, energetic, highly organized Install Manager for our Loveland, CO office.
All of our work is schedule driven. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential.
*We work on a timeline similar to construction; candidates with this knowledge are highly desired.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create daily and weekly schedules
• Notify the team, customers, and other departments of the schedule and changes
• Create work folders with work orders and all supporting documents
• Field phone calls from techs, contractors, PMs, GCs, etc.
• Fully understand the full and complete scope of work for every job
• Work within a strict budget
• Complete onsite quality control, customer meetings, job checks, troubleshooting
• Provide an install kit for every project
• Stage all jobs and control parts and inventory
• Complete and submit job costing
• Identify and mitigate all project risks
• Complete site-walk for quality and completeness
• Work with stakeholders for change orders as needed
• Prepare the job folder for invoicing
• Daily review of installer and service tech time slips
• Verify pictures have been collected
• Approve invoices and credit card receipts
• Complete monthly One on Ones
• Perform employee reviews
• Conduct monthly department meetings
• Complete all training and maintain certificates for crews
• Spearhead recruiting, hiring, and maintain adequate staff
• Conduct progressive discipline, including termination
• Manage employee tool lists, company owned tools, and company provided tools
• Daily vehicle inspections, and coordinate with Expeditor for equipment repairs
• Maintain inventory levels and participate in inventory counts
• Update and improve processes with written documentation
• Submit purchasing recs and obtain POs for all purchases
• Monitor and maintain safety in all aspects: training, implementation, daily JHA, PPE, etc.
• Performs any appropriate duties assigned by the General Manager
• Performs assigned duties with minimum personal supervision
• Attend company meetings as required
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Solid organizational skills; able to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Resourceful problem solver; can devise creative solutions to problems.
• Read and write English.
• Speaking—Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Critical Thinking—Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Time Management—Managing one’s own time and reporting accurately.
• Stays fluent and trained in company required software, programs, and operating systems
• Computer proficient; able to operate the Microsoft suite and can type at least 45 words per minute. Able to operate all office equipment and field electronics
• Excellent communicator
• Exceptional leadership
• Experienced and proficient in conflict resolution
For more information about our company visit our website www.schlossersigns.com
*Drug test required
Salary DOE + Benefits
Job Type: Full-time 40+ hours
© Copyright 1999-2021, All Rights Reserved.