FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Graphics One Introduces the EcoMax Product Line with a $8995 Print-n-Cut Solution
Burbank, California - Graphics One, LLC (GO), an international distributor dedicated to providing innovative, high quality products to digital imaging professionals is launching its new EcoMax Line.
Combining technical proficiency with the push to match greener market needs, Graphics One brings a line of eco-friendly, simple to use performance products. The EcoMax system is the start to finish experience; a sign business in a box. With hundreds of potential applications, the EcoMax 24”, the EcoMax Precision Cutter, SEPIAX Ink, and the EcoMax Display Kit Extras are all that is needed to get a sign shop, business, or professional looking graphics up and running.
- The EcoMax 24” is the first green printer of its kind boasting exceptional indoor and outdoor quality. The only printer available in the market at this price point, the EcoMax 24” is committed to providing strikingly beautiful images and hundreds of applications by which to display those images. With the use of our special water-based SEPIAX ink, the EcoMax is the superlative of alternative environmentally conscious printers.
- The EcoMax experience is enhanced by the EcoMax Cutter, a component of the Print-n-Cut bundle, and a high performance contour cutter with the ability to cut through a multitude of substrates and designs with scrupulous accuracy. Whereas
all-in-one print and cutters can have limited functionality, a separate cutter boasts speed and productivity, in addition to running
multiple jobs at once. Having two machines working simultaneously means more production! Application possibilities are
as boundless as your ideas!
- Establishing a ground-breaking digital ink standard, our exciting SEPIAX Ink prints on virtually any substrate whether coated
or uncoated – truly the first “direct-to-anything” ink. Even more astounding, the ink is water-based, environmentally friendly
and can last up to three years outdoors without any lamination.
- EcoMax RIP, based on the industrial WASATCH SoftRIP, is specially configured software exclusively optimized for convenience
with the EcoMax product line. Consistent accuracy, ease of use, advanced tiling and layout features, fast and powerful processing, and sophisticated color control are guaranteed – with EcoMax RIP you don’t need to be an expert to print like one.
- Finally, our EcoMax Extras ensure mastery of sign and decal creation with the Display Maker Kit, Start-Up Kit and Decal and Transfer Kit. Take EcoMax to the max with these great EcoMax bundles for impeccable start to finish service.
Dan Barefoot of Graphics One said, “At this price point in our economic environment, the
EcoMax will become an industry standard especially with the security of having full support.”
Graphics One, LLC
3300 N. San Fernando Blvd. Ste. 101
Burbank, California 91504
Website URL: www.graphicsone.com